Here we go.

21 December 2012

AT IT

It's completely normal for me to be whirlwind busy this time of year and I'm enjoying it, but I am also feeling a little tired right now.  

I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE

Stoked about our new oyster knife. We're going to have some oysters mailed to us for New Years Eve.  We've never done it ourselves, so here we go:
Photobucket

This past weekend, we had a potluck @ our house which was really chill + fun.  It was like the neatest bunch of people because all clean up was was a load of dishes in the dishwasher:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These sunglasses look good on everybody and anyone:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Empties:
Photobucket

The next evening, Everett had us over for an excellent supper.  Eventually, the microphone came out and Lily and Desi sang Beatles songs for us.  So sweet.  For the record, I feel bad that I told the children that I personally know Santa and they believed me:
Photobucket

Lily tryna remember the words:
Photobucket

Photobucket


On Tuesday, I went over to Blair's to build a gingerbread house with her.  Next year, we're doing it differently. I'm talking gummy shark roof and smoking chimney.  The gingerbread kit is bogus.  FYI shaved coconut is great for a 'snowy' roof.
  
Here's  normally shy Penny kitty eating icing off the roof.  Felines really love that fatty sweet stuff:
Photobucket

George looking on:
Photobucket

We couldn't affix the oversized cross to the house, so we dangled it. PRAISE:
Photobucket

The last few days have been a daze.  I've been non-stop cooking/baking a billion things for a billion different events, and generally losing my mind.  I've been werkin' hard the past two days, so I'm going to play hard this eve before we go home for Xmas to hang out with my dad, Michael.  Really looking forward to post-holiday times, you guys (and gals).

PEACE

No comments:

Blog Archive